Brad Chappell, Brad Chappell Guide Service
I’ve successfully competed in National Crappie Tournament Circuits for 10 years (Crappie Masters, American Crappie Trail & Crappie USA) and a Regional Crappie Tournament Circuit (Magnolia Crappie Club) for 12 years. This year I’ll be competing in another American Crappie Trail & Crappie Masters National Crappie Tournament Circuits.
I’m the only member of Bass Pro Crappie Pro Staff – During the last 6 years, I’ve participated in numerous Fishing Seminars at Bass Pro Shops all over the country, Jackson, MS – Memphis TN, Toledo Bend, LA, OK – Tulsa. I do tank demonstrations, lectures, and question / answer seminars.
My social media reach is above 11K and growing. I founded and co-host a bi-weekly podcast called the Crappie Connection. Our mission is to educate and inform listeners about products and techniques for successful crappie fishing. We’ve produced nearly 20 episodes. Our shows can be viewed on Facebook and YouTube.
I own a multi-bedroom cabin on Lake Washington that’s used to lodge all my guided clients. When I’m not tournament fishing or doing seminars, I’m guiding on Lake Washington and Barnett. I can sleep up to 8 clients with food and entertainment. I’ve guided several celebrities including Hank Williams, Jr.
I would like to offer your Company an opportunity to utilize my marketing and promotional skills. I can promote your company through my social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram), tournament appearances, fishing seminars, You-Tube videos, and television appearances.
Here is my promotional package available for you to choose:
- Includes a 2 – 18″ Logos and 2 – 9″ logos places on my wrapped boat. Your logo placed on my tournament shirts. It also includes banner advertising on The Crappie Connection Podcast.
Proud Pro Staff Members with:
- Bass Pro Shops – Pearl, MS – Contact April Bailey (601)2588995
- Bobby Garland Custom Baits – Contact: Gary Dollahon (918)6409084
- Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchoring System
- Denali Rods
- T&H Marine
- Columbia Outdoor Apparel
My competitive fishing skills match my marketing abilities as demonstrated through successes tournament wins:
- Crappie Masters
- National Championship 5th Place – 2018
- Lake Darbone – 2nd Place – 2018
- Magnolia Crappie Club
I run a successful Guide Service year-round (300+ full day trips), with three (3) other guides as helpers Visit our Facebook page. We fish all the Big-4 Lakes of MS (Grenada, Sardis, Enid & Arkabutla), Lake Washington, Eagle Lake, and Ross Barnett.
Aside from tournament fishing, I have been in various state and national publications including:
- In-Fisherman Magazine – May 2018 & July 2019 (New Episode)
- Crappie World Magazine Fall 2010 & Crappie World Fall 2011
- Mississippi Sportsman Magazine – November 2010 “SciFri Slabs
- Mississippi Sportsman Magazine – March 2011 – “Crappie in the Grass
- Mississippi Sportsman Magazine – October 2011 “Push-in or Pull-in Crappie
- Crappie Now Online Magazine – January 2012 – “Hot Spots for Crappie
- Crappie Angler – July 2011 – “Push, Pull or Plane
- MidSouth Hunting & Fishing – Spring 2015 – “Spring Tactics
- MidWest Outdoors – September 2011 – “Early Fall Long Lining for Crappie
- Fisherman’s Guide – December 2011 – “Early Winter Crappie” – April Cover Shot
- “The Crappie Handbook” – Keith Sutton Pg.151&159
- Louisiana Sportsman– Feb. 2014 – Crappie Report
- Mississippi Sportsman Magazine June 2017 Ross Barnett and Grenada Lake Summer Crappie Fishing
- In-Fisherman TV
- Lake Washington 2019
- Eagle Lake 2019
- Brush-Pile Fishing
- Lake Washington 2019
- Lake Washington 2015
- Fox Sports Outdoors Fishing Reports – Barry Stokes
- 2018 – Ross Barnett Reservoir
- 2017 – Eagle Lake
- 2014 – Lake Washington
- Mississippi Outdoors 2013 Wounded Warriors Fishing Trip
- Brush Pile Fishing March 2015
- Fox sports April 2017 Long Lining Eagle Lake
Again, please consider BCGS as part of your outdoor marketing team. I will represent your Company professionally; bring increased value to the organization. I obey all game laws and I’m a true believer in promoting and protecting our outdoor resources for future generations.